This Privacy notices applies only to Price Forbes & Partners and Equinox. Hereafter referred to as (‘the Websites.’)
Where links from our Websites are provided to non-websites unassociated with Price Forbes, Price Forbes is not responsible for the content of those websites. If a third party link is listed on our website this does not mean it is in any way endorsed or affiliated with Price Forbes. Additionally, Price Forbes is not responsible for how your Personal Information is handled by such third-party websites.
2. Cross Border Transfer
Price Forbes handles personal data in accordance with UK and or EU guidelines. As such, Price Forbes will use its best endeavours to prevent the sending of any data internationally to countries without adequate data protection regulation.
3. Personal Information we may collect from you
‘Personal information’ is information defined as identifying an individual or which relates to an identifiable individual. For our provision of insurance related services we may collect the following information from you, via use of our websites):
your name, postal address, email address, phone number, occupation and other contact information;
information regarding your dealings with us;
any interest you have in relation to our services or our practice areas; and
any information you may voluntarily submit to us by completing any form on our Websites; and
details of your visits to and usage of our Website
4. Disclosure of your personal information
Price Forbes & Partners Ltd (“Price Forbes”) act with discretion when handling your personal information. Price Forbes will not disclose any personal data you provide to us to any third party without your express written consent unless:
It is required to do so by law or by any regulatory authority; or
If Price Forbes deems it necessary to transfer your personal data to a Group Company for the purpose for which you have provided your personal data to us. We will normally retain Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the client relationship. In some instances Personal Information may be retained for longer periods as required by law, contract, or auditing requirements.
You agree by accepting this privacy notice that we or our Group Companies, we may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area. If we do transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, then we shall make every effort to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the appropriate legal and regulatory safeguards.
5. Your choices and access to the information we collect and retain
You are entitled to opt out from receiving marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis by using the unsubscribe mechanism contained in each such email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
You may withdraw your consent to this privacy notice at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer by emailing: Dataqueries@priceforbes.com.
Please note that even if you withdraw your consent, we may still have the right or obligation under applicable law to collect, use, transfer or disclose Personal Information without your consent and we reserve the right to undertake that activity when appropriate.
6. If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, or restrict the processing of your Personal Information and/or request a copy of the Personal Information held by us about you, you may contact us by speaking to our Data Protection officer: Mr Stephen Reid. Email: Dataqueries@priceforbes.com.
7. In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
8. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.